Swing into spring with a new way to clean . . .
And find a niche for everything!
Spring cleaning is a time-honored tradition, but Molly Green and her Money-Saving Digest-Making a Frugal Fresh Start will show you some simple steps to do it in a new way as you spruce things up on a shoestring and organize without spending!
Don’t you love a good yard sale? Learn to shop yard sales like a pro!
The goal of this month’s feature is to suggest ideas to use in three major areas—cleaning, organizing, and food (feeding your family). Start taking incremental steps toward lasting change . . .
Spruce Things Up on a Shoestring: Instead of the typical, go-all-out spring cleaning, a little daily discipline and a few simple routines are all it takes. Here are a few of the steps:
- Stop dirt and grime from being tracked into the house. Great tips!
- Learn the bathroom cleaning trick!
- Have a clean fridge—how to break the job down into manageable sections.
- Discover chemical-free tips for a clean-smelling house.
- Quick-fix ideas when company’s unexpectedly on their way over!
Organize without Spending: You could spend a lot of money on organizational stuff—but you don’t have to!
- Don’t throw it away! What can you do with oatmeal containers? Cylinder-shaped chip containers? Cereal boxes? Coffee cans? Caps from aerosol spray cans? An unused photo album? And there’s more . . . organize!
- How are you using those plastic milk jugs?
- Great ways to upcycle those 2-liter plastic soda bottles!
- Kimberly, from Kimberly’s Cup, shows you how she repurposes glass jars for pantry storage. You may never throw out another jar!
- Watch your waist, and your waste! Re-think portion control!
- Are you menu planning yet? Get a free E-Book download link that’ll make it so easy to get started!
- Practice recipe substitutions. Get this handy chart to help!
- Plan a cooking party or start a brunch club!
- Consider bartering and gleaning. You’ll want to hear what Molly has to say about it.
- The Egg: Do you know the foolproof way to prepare hard-boiled eggs? Learn an extra tip for making devilled eggs, and enjoy some great recipes!
- The Tax Refund—What We’re Doing With It This Year: What works well for one family and how they enjoyed using their tax refund (hint: not a vacation).
- How to Shop Yard Sales like a Pro! Wouldn’t you like to afford luxury items you don’t normally buy, name brand clothing you usually do without, and have a stockpile of gifts for later in the year?
- How Do You Hold a Successful Yard Sale? The key to success is organization. Plus 10 more tips that will help you earn more money!
- Sowing Servant Hearts: In Parenting that Pays, Dena shares about teaching kids responsibility and gives wonderful ideas for making chore time easier.
- A Repurposing Project: An old kitchen cabinet door serves as a key rack and adds a touch of nostalgia and family history (with photos).
- Home Financial Filing System: Don’t get lost in the outpouring of receipts and endless papers! Save time and headaches when you start utilizing this simple filing system!
- Consider Double-Duty Furniture: “A place for everything and everything in its place” becomes much easier when you plan on furniture that will work double-duty!
- Goal Getter Spotlight: Annie shares about being frugal to fund an adoption. Jennifer saved for her dream vacation fund. And you’ll really be encouraged by Kris—how her family reached their goal of a 3-month buffer in savings and took control of their finances.
- Store More Than Just Shoes: Tambra wrote in to share the most versatile item that she has found so far—the over-the-door shoe organizer. You’ll be astounded at the many ideas she has!
Do you feel a yard sale coming on?
Still not convinced this E-Book is for you? Click here to view a sample of this item.
Molly has a wealth of information & support to share for an incredibly low price!
Once you’ve read this E-Book we know you’ll be anxious to start “busting free from this economy.”
Project Manager: Eleanor Joyce
Contributing Writers: Eleanor Joyce, Kris Price
File Size: 2.2 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!