Are your groceries gobbling up the green?
Introducing the flavorful way to save . . .
Molly Makes $5 Dinners and $3 Desserts
Molly invited her Econobuster readers –clever, thrifty-minded homemakers –from all over the United States, to share their family-favorite, budget-friendly recipes –and they came through . . . deliciously! You’ll love the results featured in this 120-page E-Book recipe collection!
Feeding your family frugally is a top priority these days, and it’s always exciting to sample some of the great tried-and-true recipes others are using. Do you need some ideas for affordable and quick dinners and desserts? There’s a lot to choose from . .
- Pizzas, pastas and pot luck pleasers
- Slow-cooker creations, casseroles and cakes
- Soups, stews, and savory sandwiches
- Breads, biscuits, burritos and brownies
- Peachy pies and puddings
What’s it costing you per meal to feed your family? Meals don’t have to cost a lot to taste good –and you’ll find many selections for under $5.00 too!
There’s Broccoli, Cheese, and Chicken Soup bubbling on the stove, along with Quick Parmesan Bread, and the wafting aroma of Chocolate Pudding Cake waiting to be enjoyed by your family –all for approximately $6.52!
Or maybe you’d prefer to feast on Salmon Patties with Noodles, Peas, and Apples topped off with Healthy Brownies for dessert –for approximately $6.36!
This is NOT your typical recipe book! You’ll find complete recipes –broken down to cost per ingredient! They’re ready-to-go, easy-to-use recipes –just print out what you need!
“Here is one amazing book you just HAVE to check out! It is a recipe book and most of the meals are under $5 and most typically feed 4 to 6 people . . .I chose two weeks worth of meals from this little E-Book and actually saved approximately $100 on my grocery bill! Molly Makes $5 Dinners and $3 Desserts is a money-saver E-Book for sure!”
–Vickie Butterfield, TOS Research Panel
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll devour in this E-Book:
- Easy, no-prep recipes like the Crockpot Salsa Chicken – $5.05
- Ideas for what to do with leftovers like the Personal Healthy Pizzas – $4.50
- Proven hearty favorites like the Chicken Pot Pie – $4.75 and Beef, Noodles, and Veggies – $4.85 or Oven-fried Chicken with Rice and Green Beans – $4.85
- Healthy vegetarian dishes like the Greek Spinach and Rice with Black Beans – $5.00 and Lentil and Rice Stew – $2.27
- Homemade puddings that are so inexpensive to make that you’ll have money to spare for a scoop of vanilla ice cream to go on top, like the Butterscotch Pudding – $ .75 and Baked Apple Pudding – $2.85
- A brownie mix that will make six to eight batches of brownies for less than the cost of one boxed brownie mix at the store –Basic Brownie Mix – $4.24
- Special treats for a party like the Gluten-Free Doughnuts – $3.66 and Chocolate Roll-ups – $3.00
- A free printable menu form link for your use
- 3 “kitchen help” lists and special tips from Molly included
But that’s not all! Choose recipes for tasty, nourishing meals and treats found in these chapter divisions. . .
- Soups and Stews
- Beef and Pork
- Chicken and Fish
You’ll delight in the wealth of low-cost recipes and information presented, all in one, easy-to-read, handy resource, for the incredibly low price!
Still not convinced this E-Book is for you?
Dish up something new tonight –and make your family and your pocketbook smile!
File Size: 3.4 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $7.95, download Molly Makes $5 Dinners and $3 Desserts now!