Is your home a beautiful, cozy nest and shelter?
“A lovingly decorated home is not about high price tags, debt, or keeping a set of design rules. It’s about pulling together pieces that work for your family, at a price you can afford, in a way that makes you smile . . .”
There’s so much packed into this special issue—ideas to express creativity and enjoy beauty; inspiration for daily living; and gentle wisdom and encouragement shared by real, contemporary families. Check out the fabulously frugal topics you’ll find in Molly’s September Digest:
- Begin with the Basics: Are you couponing yet? Maybe you’re not convinced that it’s worth the hassle. Listen up with a sensible, step-by-step introduction to why and how coupons really can help your family’s budget. This is the first part in a series by Amy Howard that takes a good, close look at how a real family uses coupons for real savings. If you are tempted to shy away, you need to read this!
- On Sale This Month: Every little bit adds up! What items are usually discounted? What should you stock up on? Find out now.
- Keeping it All Together: Creating a Home Décor Binder—Learn from Kris how to create and maintain your own three-ring binder that will save you time and money, and keep all of your pertinent decorating information in one place! Get organized to ensure that you have what you want when you need it and go on to acquire the fabulous results you envision.
- Feather Your Nest Frugally: How did Virginia help her son find and refurbish a solid wood dining room set for only $135? See this photo transformation!
- Pull up a Chair: There are plenty of interesting reasons to celebrate in September! What should you put on the menu? Get the recipes for Black Bean and Sausage Soup, Paul’s Cornbread, and easy-but-tasty 1-2-3 Cheesecake!
- Parenting that Pays: Todd Wilson, the funnyman of Familyman Ministries, shares a cartoon, and Molly shares some brief, but sound, advice on keeping your family’s decibel level lower. You can have a more peaceful home—within minutes! This advice alone is worth the price of this E-Book!
- Something Old-Something New: What do you have in your home right now that’s just screaming for a li’l update? One of Molly’s favorite bloggers, Tracey Buxton from A Cottage Industry, takes an old calendar frame and gives it a charmingly new 2009 look. Sometimes it’s all in the paint!
- Monthly Feature: Frugal Decorating—With the word count down and the picture count high, you’ll hear from three special guests then go on a “blog walking tour” visiting a dozen additional favorite décor bloggers. These are real women with real families living in real houses and creating lovely home environments on a realistic budget.
Who Says Decorating Your Home Has to Cost a King’s Ransom? Pearl Sanborn—Glean lots of ideas and tips to pull together beautiful rooms and displays in your home.
Do-It-Yourself French Painting by Edie Wadsworth—Get step-by-step photo help and instructions to finish and recreate your own beautiful pieces. Discover how to get that classically French look you want.
Sensory Homemaking by Rebecca Rogge—“Get ready to explore the relationship between your home and your five senses! Being aware of your senses and using them to create a warm, comforting environment in your home will heighten the enjoyment of everyone who enters.”
Fabulously Frugal Inspiration—“Meet a dozen fabulously talented decorating bloggers who share their inspiration on the Internet . . . These women are gifted and love what they do . . . and it shows!”
- Goal Getter Spotlight: Find out what it means to have S.M.A.R.T. goals! Get your pencils out, write down some smart goals, and then set about meeting them.
- Readers Write In: Looking ahead to 2010 and planning future Digest topics, we want your input. What subjects would you like to learn about? Get connected with others in this fun atmosphere!
Find information and tools to help you create a uniquely decorative home that is a perfect (and frugal) reflection of you.
Project Manager: Eleanor Joyce
Contributing Writers: Eleanor Joyce, Kris Price, Amy Howard, Jennifer Sikora
File Size: 4.3 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!