Molly’s Money-Saving Digest-Living the Good Life-Frugally
Do you agree that much of your time is spent serving others in one way or another? While it’s a high calling and privilege to be sure, doing so in love day after day can sometimes be a challenge. That’s our featured topic in this Digest—simple ways to share the love without running ourselves ragged or straining the budget.
Check out some highlights of this issue:
- Learn almost everything you wanted to know about the simple but versatile potato—with 6 spud-tacular recipes!
- Utilize four new printable forms to keep you organized.
- Set up a “gift closet” and take the stress out of blessing those you love, while saving a bundle!
- Fix your family a “love fest” of meals—another great weekly menu with recipes, tips, and a shopping list!
Take a quick glimpse at the features you’ll find in the February 2010 Digest:
- Monthly Feature: Living the Good Life—Frugally
“45 Ways to Say “I Love You”: What’s a “love language”? Need suggestions for simple, inexpensive, or free opportunities to show your loved ones just how precious they are? You got it!
Gift Closet Strategies: Have you spent far more on a gift than you wanted to or could afford? This could be your answer! Stock a year-round gift closet from which you can shop as needed, and you’ll possibly save hundreds of dollars, hours of time, and loads of stress in a single year!
Eight Ways to Survive Cabin Fever With Kids: Is your home a cozy, happy place—even when you’re “stranded” in uncooperative winter weather? Liven up the day when you share these fabulously fun ideas with your youngsters!
- Begin With the Basics: Get started with a potato primer! What are the nutrition, health, and thrifty facts? Baked, boiled, roasted, mashed, scalloped, fried, or whatever way you cook them, count on potatoes as a healthy staple in a frugal family diet!
- On Sale This Month: You could probably do a complete remodel of your home or just pick up a few fashionable home accessories with many of the items you’ll find on sale this month. Plus, plan for a romantic evening or two with your spouse!
- Tips and Tools for Organization: Is your home management binder ready to go? Don’t miss this issue’s ready-to-print practical tools; one of the forms will help you with the gift closet project you’ll be starting!
- Feather Your Nest Frugally: Has cabin fever set in? Perk things up with this cheap and simple, 1-2-3 process for freshening your home.
- In the Kitchen With Molly: Plan for an especially delicious week right before Valentine’s Day—with five hearty meals and two special desserts that will please any palate (and your wallet)!
- Special Dates This Month: Don’t stop at Valentine’s Day—use the ideas in this Digest and show your love in a delightfully different way. You’ll find a whopping 27 special days listed in February to commemorate.
- Kids’ Corner: Help your kids understand concepts about thrifty living. What do children need to be taught about money? We’ve included sample bank deposit slips in this Digest for practicing.
- Something Old, Something New: Seven Things to Do With an Old Flannel Shirt—Looking to make a simple, great gift to show your love to someone special? Try a few of these upcycled ideas.
- This Is My Story: Can you truly be content even when you have to be frugal? Stories like this will inspire you in whatever situation you may be facing.
- Directory of Links: For those of you who print and bind your Digests (cute binder covers are free), you’ll have easy access to all of the fantastic links worth saving in the back of this issue. It makes your Digest easier to use!
- And even more!
Trying to economize? You can apply just one tip from each issue to easily save the cost of the Digest! Place the monthly purchase within your home management (or personal sanity) budget—and reap the rich rewards!
Still not convinced this E-Book is for you?
Click here to view a sample of this item.
Put smiles on your loved ones’ faces; put a BIG smile on yours.
Learn to live “the good life”—frugally!
Project Manager: Eleanor Joyce
Contributing Writers: Eleanor Joyce, Jennifer Sikora
File Size: 5.4 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!