For the price of spending a night or two in a motel, you can outfit your family for adventure and make memories for a lifetime!
Get ready for an unforgettable experience as Molly and her fellow campers show you how, in her E-Book . . .
There’s no time like now to start living your dreams. Perhaps camping is part of that discovery for you and your family. And you know, vacations don’t have to be expensive! There’s no more frugal way to enjoy a family vacation than what you’ll read about here in Molly Goes Camping.
Don’t miss out on all the fun! Whether you love to camp, are thinking about camping, are afraid to camp, or don’t think you even want to camp—there’s something in this book for you! Be inspired to take a fresh look at the great outdoors, learn some skills for successful camping—and then you decide!
The experiences shared in this book are priceless!
These are real stories, submitted by real Molly readers—typical, bold, fearless camping families—sharing their expertise along with many entertaining and heartwarming stories. But there’s more!
Who is Molly, and what does she know about camping?
Molly Green isn’t a money-saving expert, but she’s a mom just like most of us, trying to learn how to make the most of what she has. She’s been helping the typical homemaker to climb out of the doldrums of today’s economy with her reputable Econobusters.com website and popular, monthly E-Book series: Molly’s Money-Saving Digest.
Low-cost vacations aren’t new to Molly, and you’ll appreciate her thrifty enthusiasm and all the investigative fieldwork she’s done to bring you this unique camping resource.
Be prepared for your next outdoor excursion. Here’s a glance at the wealth of information you’ll find when you order Molly Goes Camping today:
- Why camping is such a great idea.
- A wild but heartfelt collection of real camping tales.
- What-to-do, where-to-stay, and how-to-save camping help.
- The dos and don’ts of camping.
- Fun things to do and practical ideas for camping with kids.
- More than a week of menus and easy campsite recipes.
- Camping with your dog.
- Wildlife facts, first aid, and campsite safety.
- Preparation and organization tips.
- A camping packing list.
- Real family photos.
- Answers to your camping questions.
- Numerous links to helpful websites.
- An extreme RV makeover.
- Camping inspiration, motivation, and more!
Take a look at some of the 23 chapter titles found in the table of contents:
- Pursuit of Perfection: Building Memories From Real-Life Stories
- Living on the Wild Side
- Camping Stew
- Family Camping Mishaps Equal Family Camping Fun
- Camping: Affordable Family Adventures
- Camping: Where to Start, Where to Stay
- Top Ten Ways to Make Enemies of Your Fellow Campers
- Calming the Chaos When Camping With Kids
- Preparing for Camping
- Making the Space Your Own: Remodeling an RV
- Dehydrating: How to Get Started
- “Mom, There’s a Snake Under the Tent!” and Other Infamous Camping Escapades
- Dear Camp Counselor
- Lessons From the Boy Scouts
- Enjoying God’s Nature: Shedding the “Stuff”
- Grandma Anne’s Tried and True Tricks of the Trade
- Feeding My Family While at the Lake
- A Week of Lunch Menus for the Campsite
See why homemakers love the help of Molly Green—take a peek at what’s inside!
No doubt you’ll find that camping, in whatever form you choose, can be the ideal family activity. This awesome resource (73 pages!) will whet your appetite for some frugal family camping fun!
For one low cost you can begin preparations for your next great family adventure now.
Create a rich heritage of camping memories!
Purchase Molly Goes Camping E-Book NOW!
File Size: 8.6 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $8.95, download Molly Goes Camping now!