Wish you could afford to buy a little bonus or luxury item?
How will you make room in your budget?
Molly’s usual focus is on ways to spend less (you’ll find that too), but in this Digest, Molly takes a look at ways to earn more money—from home! Maybe this issue should be called Molly’s Money-Making Digest . . .
Which luxury would you like to afford? Or maybe you don’t consider luxuries because you are struggling to simply make ends meet. You know, adding to your budget with a “home business” doesn’t need to be a major undertaking. It could be as simple as starting a resale business tied into your enjoyment of frequenting yard sales.
What are some highlights of this issue?
- Entrepreneur interviews—Young and old alike share pros, cons, struggles, triumphs, challenges, and benefits of running a business from home.
- New planning forms—Perfect to aid you in brainstorming and organizing your home business.
- Summertime salads—Your family will stay cool and satisfied with these fresh ideas and recipes!
- Kids’ Corner—Join the kids as they learn to create effective business cards and flyers.
- Amazing upcycling projects and ideas—Mrs. White, a new regular Digest contributor, has a true knack for turning trash into treasure!
Take a closer look inside this issue of Molly’s Money-Saving Digest:
- Home Sweet Home (Business): Discover your dream job!
- Part 1: Working From Home: Could It Be for You?
Read interviews from five people who have operated successful home businesses. Their experiences will give you insight and inspire you to consider your own options for making money from home.
- Part 2: Kids Making Money!
Molly chats with five successful younger entrepreneurs as well. Check out what these teens/tweens had to say about running their own businesses!
- Part 3: Suggestions for Home Businesses
If you’re intrigued but still not sure what job is right for you, here are some ideas to consider for both teens and adults.
- Part 1: Working From Home: Could It Be for You?
- Begin With the Basics: It’s the season for salads! Include more healthy fruit and vegetables into your weekly menus with the cool summer salads you’ll find here. Right-from-the-garden, pasta, potato, fruit, and refreshing gelatin salad recipes add a fresh, flavorful touch and nutritional boost to your meal planning.
- On Sale This Month: Time to tackle that home improvement project? Need to pick up a great gadget for a Father’s Day gift? This list will help your budget!
- Tips and Tools for Organization: Four new forms await you, including one to help you determine your dream job and another that is a must for those who work from home!
- Feather Your Nest Frugally: There are endless ways to add beauty to your décor with these decorative tassels. Very popular, simply elegant, and surprisingly easy to create on a budget!
- In the Kitchen With Molly: Each issue brings a whole week’s menu, and this time you’ll find recipes of Molly’s special favorites! The menu is complete with a grocery list—just print it out and head to the store!
- Special Dates This Month: Looking for a reason to eat more chocolate? How about fruits and vegetables? Take Dad to the zoo, adopt a cat, and use this lengthy month/day designation list to start making some dynamic plans for your family.
- Kids’ Corner: Advertise Your New Business—Molly talks to kids about ideas for starting out in the business world. They’ll learn about making business cards, flyers, receipts, and much more!
- Something Old, Something New: Use plastic bags as crochet material? What to do with an old wool sweater? What about plastic lids? While useful knowledge of sewing and crocheting comes in handy, some projects in the photos displayed require only cutting and gluing basics.
- This Is My Story: Two Homeschool Moms With an Idea—Though becoming authors and owning a small business was not what they originally planned, their idea was born out of a need that would help mothers all around the world. You’ll learn a lot from these inspiring moms!
- Directory of Links: For those of you who print and bind your Digests, you’ll have easy access to all of the fantastic links worth saving in the back of this issue. It makes your Digest easier to use!
- And more!
See why homemakers love Molly’s Digest—take a peek at what’s inside!
At under $5, you’ll recoup your cost of this E-Book right away. And you’ll more than recover your investment as you are encouraged to keep going strong in your commitment to the Lord and your family.
Each month take the wonderful opportunity to learn along with Molly, and make the most of your time and money.
Project Managers: Toni Riggs and Dena Wood
Contributing Writers: Kris Price, Jennifer Sikora, Dena Wood, Selia, S. White, Sherri MacLean, and Paula Reetz
File Size: 8.3 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!