Store and stock up . . . adding significantly to your savings!
Get the best pick on apples . . . learning a bushel of useful information!
Grow responsible kids . . . employing time management support (with three great forms) to inspire productivity!
Learn along with Molly how to survive and thrive in today’s economy! Open a wealth of homemaker’s delights inside Molly’s Money-Saving Digest-Storing Summer’s Bounty: Canning, Freezing, and Dehydrating
Is your garden growing in abundance? What’s your vision for storing summer’s bounty?
Putting up a pantry full of homemade goodness? Stocking a freezer full? What great machine can save you money, makes life convenient, takes little to no effort to use, and is fun? Wipe the dust off that dehydrator!
Is preserving food at home really worth the cost and effort? How can you profit the most from your farmer’s market and apple orchard purchases? Prepare now to store those special tastes of summer to savor during the fall and winter months! Do you love home-canned goodness? Discover Molly’s favorite resources and recipes, and then enjoy a feast of food-preservation strategies and pantry-stocking delights from several seasoned guest authors!
Whether you’re well equipped or curiously new to the methods of storing your bounty of fruits and veggies, you’ll find a delightful collection of articles on a variety of appealing topics. You’ll come away with some new and practical ways to help you save more and enjoy life more.
Take a closer look inside this issue of Molly’s Money-Saving Digest:
- Monthly Feature: Storing Summer’s Bounty—Canning, Freezing, and Dehydrating
Stocking the Freezer With Summer’s Produce
Mmmm . . . fresh, delicious fruits and vegetables are abundant this time of year! Perhaps freezing is the best way to preserve those berries, corn, green beans, peaches, or squash and zucchini. There’s a lot to pack the freezer with here!
Dehydrating for Dummies
Annette enjoys sweet smells, memories, and yummy snacks—all good uses of the dehydrator! It helps her make the most of every dollar she spends with her large family. If you’ve been pondering the use of your dehydrator, don’t miss this!
- Begin With the Basics: Let’s Talk Apples! Why are they so good for you? What are some of America’s popular varieties? We can thank more than Johnny Appleseed! Enjoy some favorite apple recipes, including Classic Apple Pie!
- On Sale This Month: Do some investigation and you’ll find good prices on the special items in this listing. There’s more to stock up on than just food!
- Tips and Tools for Organization: Keep track of the goodies you’re stashing away with a handy freezer inventory page. Get help with scheduling your time, defining goals, and organization, for an orderly home all year long!
- Feather Your Nest Frugally: Collections or Clutter? Feathering your nest with special collections is a fun activity and creates a pretty décor, but what’s your approach to keeping your collections from taking over? Discover Molly’s very simple mandate for collections and her built-in clutter-busting system.
- In the Kitchen With Molly: Are you busy with back-to-school activity and want to keep kitchen preparations to a minimum? Molly helps with a week’s worth of light and easy meals you’ll love, complete with a grocery shopping list!
- Special Dates This Month: From watermelons to the U.S. Coast Guard, left-handers to senior citizens, there are lots of topics and ideas to explore and celebrate.
- Kids’ Corner: Molly talks to kids about time management and then offers three worksheets to let them create their own schedules and map their goals. Help give your kids a head start taking charge of their lives and staying on track.
- Something Old, Something New: From Candles to Canisters—What can you do with those used-up scented candles—you know the kind with the lids? Repurpose them into pretty, usable, food canisters!
- This Is My Story: Strategic shopping has allowed Candy and her husband to remain a one-income family while raising twelve children. Great advice!
Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer and wants to share with you—ideas that could save you big money, and needless headaches!
Project Manager: Eleanor Joyce
Contributing Writers: Eleanor Joyce, Jennifer Sikora
File Size: 8 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!