It’s not just laundry lessons included in Molly’s Money-Saving Digest-Socks, Suds, and Savings. It’s all about home and family-repurposed projects, raising responsible children, creative cooking, investing wisely, enjoying and appreciating God’s gifts, and encouraging one another.
- Kids can learn laundry basics too!
- Spend as little as 3 cents per soap load!
- Repurpose planned leftovers into brand new meals!
- Feather your nest with a fabulous feathered friends’ wall hanging!
- Make plans for International Frugal Fun Day—October 2nd!
- Fashion a sweet dress for sister, sewn from two salvaged shirts!
Do your kids play leap frog over the soiled mounds at your house? Get them involved in a practical way. Approach it with the right attitude and maybe something good will emerge. And if you think you can’t learn something new, think again!
- Learn to love the laundry; is it possible?
- Investigate three things that helped Molly simplify and reduce the time and money spent on laundry.
- Learn to manage the endless flow; find what works for you.
- Alter your laundry room’s personality and make room for a change!
- Discover essential knowledge about laundry appliances! Enjoy links including a laundry cost calculator and how to make your own off-grid washing machine!
- Research homemade laundry soap; get links to lots of basic economical formulas!
- Find favorite recipes for homemade stain removers and fabric softeners from around the internet.
- Want more than one way to dry clothes? Try out a few of these frugal indoor drying ideas!
- Need an ironing alternative? Try this unique time-saving trick!
- Thought of green cleaning gift giving? Implement nifty laundry-related projects and thoughtful gift ideas!
Take more of a peek inside this impressive issue of Molly’s Money-Saving Digest:
Begin With the Basics—Soup’s On!: Molly’s family favorite homemade soups and stews are more than a convenient way to stretch your savings. Want to make Thanksgiving turkey clean-up a snap? Relax, it’s a simple but ideal answer to that messy task! Glean a special tip on making your own powdered soup mix too!
Tips and Tools for Organization: Utilize many links to practical charts and skilled checklists that you can print and add to your household binders. Stain removal, room design, cleaning and care symbols—find expert help here!
Feather Your Nest Frugally: Fill a large empty wall space with this fast and frugal project. You don’t have to be especially artistic to bring a touching silhouette of nature indoors. With step-by-step instructions you can have it done and hung in record time!
In the Kitchen With Molly: Minimize cooking time! Warm up to a week’s worth of main dishes and modified meals. The motto “Cook Once, Serve Twice” is the inspiration behind creating a meal, then using that same food to create an entirely new entree. Discover the possibilities!
Special Dates This Month: Besides International Frugal Fun Day, Make a Difference Day and many others, you can plan some E-activities observing Computer Learning Month in October! There’s a lot to celebrate among these interesting and amusing holidays, so choose what will delight and make your family’s day shine!
Kids’ Corner: Sort, wash, dry, fold. Wouldn’t it be great if kids could do laundry? Plenty do, and if not now, they’ll need this information some day. Written specifically to motivate and instruct children, many Moms will appreciate sharing this information with their families. Supportive links round out this terrific how-to, laundry primer.
Something Old, Something New: Using the remaining good fabric of a garment that is stained or outgrown, you can create something modified but new. Here she demonstrates exactly how she transformed two shirts and a spare belt into a lovely dress for a younger sibling. Wow!
This Is My Story: When an appliance goes on the fritz, does it have to mean a blow to the budget? During the worst financial time of their lives Jennifer and her husband discovered an inexpensive solution when they put a little effort into their search for a washing machine replacement.
Directory of Links: For those of you who print and bind your Digests, you’ll have easy access to all of the fantastic links worth saving in the back of this issue. It makes your Digest easier to use!
Every month Molly has a wealth of information & support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource, for an incredibly low price! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer and wants to share with you—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches! You’ll glean some of the best, inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find, and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
Molly makes it fun and easier to be frugal! Think about it—with so much to learn and save, if you apply just one money-saving idea you’ll recoup your cost of this E-Book right away!
Project Manager: Toni Riggs
Contributing Writers: Eleanor Joyce, Jennifer Sikora
File Size: 8.3 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!