Transform it into a safe, well-organized, clean, and purposeful part of your home.
Have you ever gotten lost in your pantry . . . not able to find what you need right now?
Maybe it was on the wrong shelf, or worse, it wasn’t there at all! You want to try a new recipe and a basic ingredient that you thought you replenished but didn’t is blocking your plans for a surprise dinner menu. Ever discover an expired canned good or boxed staple? Is the problem disorganization, a tight budget, or lack of creative ideas for making your pantry fun and purposeful? You’re on the right track as Molly shares amazing ways to have a pantry to be proud of and that will serve you and your family well every day of the week! And that’s not all—here’s a hint of all that’s in store when you read the September issue of Molly Green Magazine.
- Nutrition is more important than ever with all the processed foods on the grocery shelves these days. Learn how to utilize your garden or someone else’s to replenish your pantry with better selections during National Nutrition Week.
- September is a great month to think about fall décor and planting spring bulbs. Check out the list from Alayna Cann of other surprises on the calendar for this change-of-season month.
- Ever enjoy Eggs Benedict at a nice restaurant? Add this recipe from Patricia Hunter to your recipe box and make it at home using basics from your pantry.
- Food Co-ops are helping people stock their pantries and put food on their tables at a better price. Inger Koppenhaver helps you take baby steps through the bulk-buying process that can otherwise be intimidating.
- Leftovers will be something you and your family look forward to when you incorporate the tips Rhonda Barfield has outlined.
- Money is no object when you take Jennifer Opsahl’s advice and use her dollar store ideas for decorating and organizing.
- Save space and your sanity with Sharon White’s food can rotator – you won’t believe how she makes it!
- What could be better than free food? Get the inside scoop on how and where to find it.
- Discover pleasure and purpose in filling your pantry with Candy Foote’s strategic shopping plan—it even includes free items!
- Molly shares sensible ways and reasons for stockpiling your pantry.
- Turn play into a profitable business like Emily and Rebekah Sather did after finding inspiration on a road trip. It could help fund the transformation of your pantry.
- Make a trip to your garden when you want a gift for a friend or family member—Emilee Gettle tells you all about how she does it.
- Safety should be a priority when we store dry or frozen foods. Molly tells us how! She shares a favorite cookbook that gives us more for less, and . . . you won’t believe all that Molly and Midge know about apples!
- Your pantry will never be so clean and organized once you’ve “changed one thing” with Sarah Dugger.
See why homemakers love Molly Green Magazine—see what’s inside!
Project Managers: Dena Wood, Becky Gustafson
Contributing Writers: Alayna Cann, Patricia Hunter, Inger Koppenhaver, Sarah Dugger, Candy Foote, Dena Wood, Emilee Gettle, Becky Gustafson, Rhonda Barfield, Sharon White
File Size: 3.6 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!