This Build a Menu: Puffy Chicken recipe has 3 ingredients, takes about 5 min to prepare and about 35 min for it to cook! It costs an average of $10 at most major grocery stores. Best part is, my family really enjoyed it! Hope yours does as well. Enjoy.
3 ingredients, about 5 min to prepare it and about 35 min for it to cook and cost an average of $10 at most major grocery stores. Best part is, my family really enjoyed it! Hope yours does as well. Enjoy.
If you are on the Trim Healthy Mama plan then this is an S meal.
- 4-6 chicken breast boneless skinless
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Mix together Parmesan cheese with mayonnaise, to make a thick paste.
- Place chicken in a pan. Bake in a 350 degree oven till half-done.
- Turn over the chicken pieces and coat each thickly with the cheese/mayo mixture. Return to oven and bake until done.
- The paste will puff up into a delicious coating.
Molly Members will soon have weekly exclusive access to the BAM – Dine on a Dime planners!