She’s a foodie on a mission!
Being the frugal person she is, Molly will be sure to get more wear out of her Easter bonnet during April, but more than likely you can catch her in a chef’s hat or a banker’s bill. This month she’s on a mission to save money on food and she’s taking her readers along for the ride.
Are you ever shocked by your grocery total? Disappointed at the quality your money buys? Overwhelmed with clipping coupons? Well, you’re not alone. Molly and friends are serving up ways to dull the shock, increase the quality, and make couponing a breeze.
Being the steward over the family food planning and budget is an important responsibility. By the time you’re finished reading this month’s issue of Molly, you’ll be armed with so many winning ideas, you’re sure to be proclaimed a foodie too!
- Besides April Fool’s Day, see what other silly and sundry days will occur this month by checking out Alayna Cann’s calendar.
- Americans waste an embarrassing amount of their food. To find out the percentage and learn how to be a better steward in your kitchen, read Molly’s Begin with the Basics segment.
- How far is too far when it comes to cutting the food budget? Rhonda Barfield explains.
- Transform ordinary lunches into healthy mid-day meals built with salads and rice. Miiko Gibson shows you how—complete with mouth-watering pics.
- Did you know there’s a system for cooking? There’s actually three! Rhonda Barfield describes them—all you have to do is choose the right one for you.
- Time to throw out your raggedy, stained, maybe even burned potholders? Sharon White shows you how to replace them. Wait till you see what she uses!
- Are cookies a popular treat around your house? Always be ready to pop some in the oven with simple freezer dough instructions from Molly.
- Did you know there are beauty secrets in your kitchen cabinets—or at least on the grocery shelves? Molly’s advice may surprise you.
- Molly is a baby foodie too. Find out what new appliance she recommends. She has a good idea for a healthy family treat too.
- Printables may be the solution to proper planning and a better budget. Molly shares multiple links.
- Let technology help with the couponing madness. Molly says it will work for you.
- Midge learns to use technology to track her spending and determine the best prices—Molly weighs in too.
- Did you know there’s a high cost to cheap food? Get the scoop from Molly!
- See what Ronald Reagan had to say about America’s dinner table in Molly’s Musings.
Project Manager: Dena Wood, Becky Gustafson.
Contributing Writers: Alayna Cann, Patricia Hunter, Rhonda Barfield, Dena Wood, Inger Koppenhaver, Sharon White
File Size: 12.3 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!