This back issue is FULL of handy tips to help you along. Making a Frugal Fresh Start is on sale NOW for only $2.50 (this price will be good until Sunday night 6/23). Have you ever seen inside one of my magazines? Take a SNEAK PEEK HERE to see some of the frugal goodness we packed into this issue!
Here’s a little more of what’s inside:
Don’t you love a good yard sale? Learn to shop yard sales like a pro! The goal of this month’s feature is to suggest ideas to use in three major areas—cleaning, organizing, and food (feeding your family). Start taking incremental steps toward lasting change . . .
- Don’t throw it away! What can you do with oatmeal containers? Cylinder-shaped chip containers? Cereal boxes? Coffee cans? Caps from aerosol spray cans? An unused photo album? And there’s more . . . organize!
- How are you using those plastic milk jugs?
- Great ways to upcycle those 2-liter plastic soda bottles!
- Kimberly, from Kimberly’s Cup, shows you how she repurposes glass jars for pantry storage. You may never throw out another jar!
- Watch your waist, and your waste! Re-think portion control!
- Are you menu planning yet? Get a free E-Book download link that’ll make it so easy to get started!
- Practice recipe substitutions. Get this handy chart to help!
- Plan a cooking party or start a brunch club!
- Consider bartering and gleaning. You’ll want to hear what Molly has to say about it.
Over 35 pages of information & support for an incredibly low price! A small price to pay compared to the great benefits you’ll receive and the money you’ll be saving once you dig into this E-Book! Buy this E-Magazine today for ONLY $2.50!
Molly members already have this magazine in your member page! Simply click the “Molly Members” tab above, log in, and search out April 2009.
If you’re not a Molly member, check out everything you receive and sign up now on our SUBSCRIPTION PAGE!