Don’t you love to look back on those memories?
With today’s digital camera capabilities, we have awesome opportunities to snap those perfect shots of our own families, and often we do—only to have them sit for years—unused or lost somewhere in computer limbo.
It’s time to do something about it!
Smile BIG now . . . this issue’s special feature is:
Whether you long for new ideas for feasting, frolicking, or festooning during the coming months, Molly offers help and insight through this fun and fascinating issue. Keep your camera handy though, and get ready to seize and snap those unforgettable moments.
This month’s Molly’s Digest explores the delights and “how to” of taking great, stress-free family photos and putting them to creative good use, plus a seasonal bouquet of frugal topics for your enjoyment. Take a more detailed look at the many topics you’ll find:
- Family Photography (November’s feature):Grab your camera and the kids and get ready to make some memories.
- Take Great Pictures of Your Family: Why pay big bucks when you can do it yourself? Create lasting memories with the who, what, when, where, why, and how of taking pictures of your own kids. You’ll learn practical information and expert advice.
- Be Your Family’s Best Photographer: Take Great Photos and Do More With Them! Digital photography has revolutionized picture taking in most homes. Here you will find helpful information plus many links to further your photography education. Especially with the holidays approaching, you’ll love the ideas presented to use those perfect family photos.
- Slice Grocery Spending in Half and Double Your Groceries: Couponing, Part 3— Enjoy saving with coupons . . . when you know where to find them! Have you ever thought to just ask the manufacturer? Amy Howard shares her experience and advice once again to help you enjoy saving with coupon basics.
- On Sale in November: Thanksgiving items, Halloween candy, and Black Friday sales come to mind, but don’t stop there. What items will you stock up on for the approaching holiday season?
- Save Money on Scrapbooking: Do you have years of photos stored on your computer? Don’t lose those memories! Scrapbooking is a wonderful hobby and it doesn’t have to cost a lot. Learn many things about storing, sorting, and saving photos, as well as how to scrapbook on a limited budget.
- A Room With a View: Aubrey Lively shows off her creative talents with a lovely room-divider version of the family photo frame. Wow! Check out this functional but priceless treasure, complete with instructions and lots of photos.
- Favorite Slow-cooker Meals and Desserts: Starting with the recipe for Slow-Cooker Lasagna, you’ll find complete recipes for seven slow-cooker meals and three slow-cooker desserts. Yes! Desserts! Yum!
- What to Celebrate in November? Thanksgiving of course, but you probably didn’t know that it is Peanut Butter Lovers Month or that the 3rd is Housewife’s Day and the 15th is Clean Your Refrigerator Day. Liven up a few special days and make yours a very interesting November.
- Smile More—Stress Less: Laugh along with Familyman Todd Wilson’s cartoon in this month’s Parenting That Pays. The holidays can be stressful times when we find ourselves losing our focus on what’s important. Most parents could probably use these tips on smiling when you just don’t feel like it. Enjoy a thoughtful poem and a suggestion for taking that family holiday photo.
- What to Do About Grandmother’s Curtains: This was Aubrey’s dilemma when two boxes full of old, mismatched curtains didn’t quite meet her window needs. You’ll just have to read the article and see the lovely results for yourself!
- Goal-Getter Spotlight: It’s a story full of hope and the labor of love her entire family of eight spent making their dream of owning a home come true. Michelle tells the encouraging story of their fixer-upper “palace.”
- Readers Write In: More photography tips and a frugal craft idea are shared by Molly’s readers.
- Molly’s Question of the Month: Have you ever made and kept a New Year’s resolution? What was it, and how did you succeed? Molly would love to hear your story!
- Directory of Links: For those of you who print and bind your Digests, you’ll have easy access to over two dozen fantastic links worth saving in the back of this issue. It makes your Digest easier to use!
Think of all the money you are saving by using a digital camera—no film to buy and process, and no unwanted pictures. It’s worth the small price to come away with fabulous tips and information you can begin to use right away—helping you rescue and hold on to all those treasured photo memories in a very memorable way!
Project Manager: Eleanor Joyce
Contributing Writers: Eleanor Joyce, Kris Price, Amy Howard, Jennifer Sikora
File Size: 7.3 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!