Flashback Monday is where I bring you “back in time” with me to previous topics discussed in my magazines. See below for ways you can access this issue TODAY! Molly
Our dining rooms are about much more than just eating. In these rooms, we not only nurture our bodies, but also our relationships. As we share a meal, we share our daily experiences, our thoughts, and our feelings. Fussy furniture and deluxe details are not required. A simple, casual space that can serve many functions—eating, playing board games, gathering for worship and devotions, hobbies—will make your dining room a place for family as well as food. This digest gives you the ingredients to create such a space in your home! Molly Saves! In The Dining Room will help you:
- Find out what you should do this month to keep your home well-maintained.
- Learn how to make the perfect gravy—it’s not as hard as you think.
- Try a versatile chicken dish that’s quick to prepare.
- Explore the pros and cons of pet insurance.
- Give your children a crash course in grocery budgeting.
- Learn how to create a carafe and glass for your guest bedroom or bathroom.
- Read about natural ways to combat under-eye circles.
- Discover which book Molly recommends for a new perspective on weight loss.
If you’re a Molly Member you have access to this issue RIGHT NOW! Simply log in to your member page and search it out (October 2011). If you’re not a Molly member, did you know we have a special going on this month? For the entire month of October, sign up to be a Molly Member and your first month is ONLY $0.99 (consecutive months will be $3.85/mo). Become a Molly Member here and you will immediately receive access to our new October issue of Molly’s Money-Saving Magazine (as well as access to ALL the back issues of my magazines). That’s more than THREE YEARS worth of back issues!
See you soon!