Flashback Monday is where I bring you “back in time” with me to previous topics discussed in my magazines. See below for ways you can access this amazing issue TODAY! Molly
In the garage and shed—where sports equipment, garden supplies, boxes and bins of every description, and all sorts of other “homeless” items end up—we must overtake our clutter before it overtakes us. With organized storage, you’ll be able to find things when you need them. You’ll be able to park your car inside the garage! And you’ll have the tools to keep things neat and put away. Shift into gear and get started with the help you’ll find in this Digest:
- Learn about some frugal and functional ways to corral your clutter.
- Get the scoop on an easy and effective way to label your boxes and bins.
- Explore the Internet for build-it-yourself storage solutions.
- Repurpose and reuse everything from bottle caps to an old dresser to large food cans.
- Find out how to host a successful garage sale.
- Discover an inexpensive substitute for pegboard and keep your tools stored in style.
Get this Digest today to help you organize your shed or garage just in time for the winter season! If you have a garage that is big enough to park your car in, wouldn’t it be nice to utilize that storage space when the weather gets cold and blustery?
If you’re a Molly Member you have access to this issue RIGHT NOW! Simply log in to your member page and search it out (May 2011). If you’re not a Molly member, did you know we have a special going on this month? Until the end of October, sign up to be a Molly Member and your first month is ONLY $0.99 (consecutive months will be $3.85/mo). Become a Molly Member HERE and you will immediately receive access to our October 2012 issue of Molly’s Money-Saving Magazine (as well as access to ALL the back issues of my magazines). That’s more than THREE YEARS worth of back issues!
See you soon!