Flashback Monday is where I bring you “back in time” with me to previous topics discussed in my magazines. See below for ways you can access this amazing issue TODAY! Molly
Do your kids play leap frog over the soiled mounds at your house? Get them involved in a practical way. Approach it with the right attitude and maybe something good will emerge. And if you think you can’t learn something new, think again!
- Learn to love the laundry; is it possible?
- Investigate three things that helped Molly simplify and reduce the time and money spent on laundry.
- Learn to manage the endless flow; find what works for you.
- Alter your laundry room’s personality and make room for a change!
- Discover essential knowledge about laundry appliances! Enjoy links including a laundry cost calculator and how to make your own off-grid washing machine!
- Research homemade laundry soap; get links to lots of basic economical formulas!
- Find favorite recipes for homemade stain removers and fabric softeners from around the internet.
- Want more than one way to dry clothes? Try out a few of these frugal indoor drying ideas!
- Need an ironing alternative? Try this unique time-saving trick!
- Thought of green cleaning gift giving? Implement nifty laundry-related projects and thoughtful gift ideas!
If you’re a Molly Member you have access to this issue RIGHT NOW! Simply log in to your member page and search it out (October 2010). If you’re not a Molly member, did you know we have a special going on this month? FOR ONLY 3 MORE DAYS, sign up to be a Molly Member and your first month is ONLY $0.99 (consecutive months will be $3.85/mo). Become a Molly Member HERE and you will immediately receive access to this month’s Molly’s Money-Saving Magazine (as well as access to ALL the back issues of my magazines). That’s more than THREE YEARS worth of back issues!
See you soon!