There are so many different ways to live a frugal lifestyle . . . this is a great place to learn new things and encourage one another! Below you can share the link to a post on your own blog, share a little about your frugal life and encourage others. This linky party will now be open for the entire month of October (expiring October 31st). Come and link-up to this great community of frugal followers!
If you get my Friday newsletter, you most likely read Midge’s question about my favorite pumpkin themed recipes and crafts (if you don’t get my FREE newsletter be sure and subscribe via the sticky note in the upper right corner). Read below to see my response. Molly
I LOVE pumpkin! As I type this I’m actually sipping on my morning coffee (I added in a little pumpkin pie spice to the coffee grounds before brewing)–YUM! Not only are pumpkins so cute to decorate with, it is so yummy to eat. I’ve been known to put a few out for decorating but then start roasting as many as I can to put in the freezer for later in winter (fresh pumpkin puree sure does beat the canned stuff!). Roasting a pumpkin is easier than you might think, check out THIS LINK for more info if you’re interested in giving it a try. Don’t forget the seeds. . . just another yummy bonus to roasting your own pumpkin!
I have so many Fall recipes that I actually gathered them all into a “seasonal” binder. No more searching for my favorite Fall recipes that got tucked “who knows where” from last year! I can safely say I don’t have just one favorite recipe–check out THIS SITE for some great ideas. . . I already printed off some new recipes to try!
Happy baking–and crafting!
Love ya, Molly
To share a link to your post about frugal living, use the Linky below. But first . . .
1. We’d love for you to share your links that include anything related to DIY projects, saving money, frugal living, made from scratch cooking, cleaning products, sustainable living, gardening, organic, and anything else related to homemaking! You can also include your struggles while trying to live a frugal lifestyle (like Midge!)! Show us about how you are thriving while surviving on a smaller budget!
2. Please, no link-ups to giveaways or blog topics in which you are just selling a product.
3. Link directly to your frugal post, not to your home page.
4. Grab our linky graphic (from the sidebar) and put it on your blog or on your linky post.
5. If a linked up post does not meet the above guidelines, it will be removed.
6. If you link-up, please click on other’s links as well. Our frugal followers have a lot to share!
Living frugally means living, learning, and growing from each other. We can’t wait to see what you are going to share (to see other blogs who have linked up, click the link below)! Ready, set, link!