*affiliate links may be present
We’ve put together 5 Frugal Green resources that are making the top of our list!
- Conserve water – landscaping uses anywhere from 20 to 50% of the water. Try a Rain Bird irrigation controller to save big and control water output. 12 zones -Only $86 or 9 zones for only $64.
- Go Native – learn more about the plants, fruits and vegetables that grow naturally in your area and use them in your yard and garden. They will require much less care and water this way.
- Shop online -discount retailers for homestead and household supplies like – organic wheat berries, heirloom seeds, and more with Amazon.com – have products delivered to your home. Get FREE shipping with a Prime membership to save more. Shopping online with Amazon is like a one stop shop that will save fuel, money, and time.
- Go Paperless – do your billing and invitations online with shops like evite.com or pingg.com.
- Up-cycle – use the internet to learn faux painting techniques to revitalize older or used furniture instead of buying new. or you can learn a new trick!
*Bonus idea - Join Molly Green Magazine subscribers and get the 1st month for $1 and $7.95 every month thereafter. Learn how to live a more frugal sustainable green life – sell your handmade items – submit videos for sharing and gain access to Build a Menu’s Dine on a Dime frugal menu planner!
Come and link up your own frugal tricks and tips to share ideas and encourage each other. Please grab the Frugal Friday button from the side bar or use a text link back to this post.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…