There are so many different ways to live a frugal lifestyle . . . this is a great place to learn new things and encourage one another! Below you can share the link to a post on your own blog, share a little about your frugal life and encourage others. This linky party will now be open for the entire month of August (expiring September 1st). Come and link-up to this great community of frugal followers!
If you get my Friday newsletter, you most likely read Midge’s question about my favorite kind paper craft to do with children (if you don’t get my FREE newsletter be sure and subscribe via the sticky note in the upper right corner). Read below to see my response. Molly
I must confess, paper crafts aren’t super high on the list of favorite things to do with my children. I laughed when you mentioned origami- we did try that. Once! I got an origami book from the library and carefully cut out many pieces of paper to the exact size needed. The directions looked so easy to follow and the end product (in the book) looked SO beautiful. We gave it our best shot. . . some of the animals we attempted actually turned out pretty good! Mine, on the other hand, not so much. I forget which animal I tried to make but I do remember it was barely recognizable. LOL! Who knew origami would take that much patience?
Speaking of paper crafts, we do have fun with scrapbooking supplies. I began trying to “teach” the children how to “correctly” make a certain type of card. That was more stressful than it was worth so now I let them loose with the supplies and just let them create. Some of the things they come up with are so creative and cute! The birthday cards they made you last year were made from one of our “scrapbooking” days.
Love ya, Molly
To share a link to your post about frugal living, use the Linky below. But first. . .
1. We’d love for you to share your links that include anything related to DIY projects, saving money, frugal living, made from scratch cooking, cleaning products, sustainable living, gardening, organic, and anything else related to homemaking! You can also include your struggles while trying to live a frugal lifestyle (like Midge!)! Show us about how you are thriving while surviving on a smaller budget!
2. Please, no link-ups to giveaways or blog topics in which you are just selling a product.
3. Link directly to your frugal post, not to your home page.
4. Grab our linky graphic (from the sidebar) and put it on your blog or on your linky post.
5. If a linked up post does not meet the above guidelines, it will be removed.
6. If you link-up, please click on other’s links as well. Our frugal followers have a lot to share!
Living frugally means living, learning, and growing from each other. We can’t wait to see what you are going to share (to see other blogs who have linked up, click the link below)! Ready, set, link!