There are so many different ways to live a frugal lifestyle . . . this is a great place to learn new things and encourage one another! Below you can share the link to a post on your own blog, share a little about your frugal life and encourage others. This linky party will now be open for the entire month of September (expiring October 1st). Come and link-up to this great community of frugal followers!
If you get my Friday newsletter, you most likely read Midge’s question about my favorite slow cooker recipe (if you don’t get my FREE newsletter be sure and subscribe via the sticky note in the upper right corner). Read below to see my response. Molly
Thanks for asking about my favorite slow cooker recipe, you know how much I LOVE my slow cooker! While I have many recipes that I enjoy, I think my favorite has to be Apple Crisp. I make this recipe a lot in the fall and winter- the smell of it cooking is just divine! We like to top this yummy dessert with either whipped cream or even a little vanilla ice cream (sometimes both!). We can have this the next time you come over if you’d like to try it. CLICK HERE for the recipe if you’d like to give it a whirl before then. Happy eating!
Love ya, Molly
To share a link to your post about frugal living, use the Linky below. But first. . .
1. We’d love for you to share your links that include anything related to DIY projects, saving money, frugal living, made from scratch cooking, cleaning products, sustainable living, gardening, organic, and anything else related to homemaking! You can also include your struggles while trying to live a frugal lifestyle (like Midge!)! Show us about how you are thriving while surviving on a smaller budget!
2. Please, no link-ups to giveaways or blog topics in which you are just selling a product.
3. Link directly to your frugal post, not to your home page.
4. Grab our linky graphic (from the sidebar) and put it on your blog or on your linky post.
5. If a linked up post does not meet the above guidelines, it will be removed.
6. If you link-up, please click on other’s links as well. Our frugal followers have a lot to share!
Living frugally means living, learning, and growing from each other. We can’t wait to see what you are going to share (to see other blogs who have linked up, click the link below)! Ready, set, link!