There are so many different ways to live a frugal lifestyle. . . this is a great place to learn new things and encourage one another! Below you can share the link to a post on your own blog, share a little about your frugal life and encourage others. Be sure to come back each Friday and link-up to this great community of frugal followers!
If you get my Friday newsletter, you most likely read Midge’s question about my favorite appetizer to serve at parties (if you don’t get my FREE newsletter be sure and subscribe via the sticky note in the upper right corner). Read below to see my response. Molly
I have to admit, I used to enjoy making appetizers or fancy hors d’oeuvres more before having children. This is ONLY because it seems I had more time and I needed less of them! Now whenever I bring food to a party I find myself thinking quantity over appearance- LOL! One of my favorite appetizers to make (or bring to a party) are chicken wings. Who doesn’t love chicken wings? It’s a fairly inexpensive food to purchase and prepare and they’re yummy (and messy!). It’s true chicken wings aren’t very fancy but they’re almost always a hit! You can choose many different flavors and sauces to coat your wings, what about GARLIC AND PARMESAN? BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS are one of my personal favorites! Maybe you’d like to try baking your wings, HERE’S a yummy recipe. Looking for something a bit different? ROASTED ASIAN CHICKEN WINGS may be your new favorite.
Ok, I know that was a bit of a chicken wing rabbit trail. . . I’m back to thinking about your love for different kinds of dips. Have you ever tried serving them in a bread bowl? Check out THIS RECIPE, you could totally do this and impress the crowd! Remember that punch bowl you bought last year when we were garage sale shopping? A pretty and tasty punch is sure to steal the show! Check out THESE YUMMY PUNCH RECIPES.
Now I’m thinking we need to plan a family get-together so we can make some of these foods! Grab your calendar. . .
Love ya, Molly
To share a link to your post about frugal living, use the Linky below. But first. . .
1. We’d love for you to share your links that include anything related to DIY projects, saving money, frugal living, made from scratch cooking, cleaning products, sustainable living, gardening, organic, and anything else related to homemaking! You can also include your struggles while trying to live a frugal lifestyle (like Midge!)! Show us about how you are thriving while surviving on a smaller budget!
2. Please, no link-ups to giveaways or blog topics in which you are just selling a product.
3. Link directly to your frugal post, not to your home page.
4. Grab our linky graphic (from the sidebar) and put it on your blog or on your linky post.
5. If a linked up post does not meet the above guidelines, it will be removed.
6. If you link-up, please click on other’s links as well. Our frugal followers have a lot to share!
Living frugally means living, learning, and growing from each other. We can’t wait to see what you are going to share (to see other blogs who have linked up, click the link below)! Ready, set, link!