There are so many different ways to live a frugal lifestyle . . . this is a great place to learn new things and encourage one another! Below you can share the link to a post on your own blog, share a little about your frugal life and encourage others. Be sure to come back each Friday and link-up to this great community of frugal followers!
If you get my Friday newsletter, you most likely read Midge’s question about my biggest grilling disaster and my favorite grilling recipe (if you don’t get my FREE newsletter be sure and subscribe via the sticky note in the upper right corner). Read below to see my response. Molly
My biggest grilling disaster is probably a tie between not being able to get the charcoal grill hot enough (I didn’t have enough charcoal) and burning our dinner beyond recognition (WAY too much charcoal). LOL! I’ve learned my lesson to give the charcoal time to do “its thing” and then not to leave the food unattended. I’m notorious for running in the house to just check on the other food- and then whatever is on the grill gets burned! So, now I sit in a lawn chair (with my iced tea) and I don’t take my eyes off the “smoking goodness.”
I think my favorite thing to make are shish kabobs, have you done these? Oh yum. I love juicy pieces of meat along side of some veggies and grilled pineapple! HERE ARE A FEW recipes for build-your-own shish kabobs. I picked up some metal skewers a few years ago from a thrift shop. If you are going to try making these but only have the wood skewers, be sure to soak them before you put everything on the grill. That way they won’t catch fire. Now that would be a sight!
Love ya, Molly
To share a link to your post about frugal living, use the Linky below. But first. . .
1. We’d love for you to share your links that include anything related to DIY projects, saving money, frugal living, made from scratch cooking, cleaning products, sustainable living, gardening, organic, and anything else related to homemaking! You can also include your struggles while trying to live a frugal lifestyle (like Midge!)! Show us about how you are thriving while surviving on a smaller budget!
2. Please, no link-ups to giveaways or blog topics in which you are just selling a product.
3. Link directly to your frugal post, not to your home page.
4. Grab our linky graphic (from the sidebar) and put it on your blog or on your linky post.
5. If a linked up post does not meet the above guidelines, it will be removed.
6. If you link-up, please click on other’s links as well. Our frugal followers have a lot to share!
Living frugally means living, learning, and growing from each other. We can’t wait to see what you are going to share (to see other blogs who have linked up, click the link below)! Ready, set, link!