There are so many different ways to live a frugal lifestyle . . . this is a great place to learn new things and encourage one another! Below you can share the link to a post on your own blog, share a little about your frugal life and encourage others. Be sure to come back each Friday and link-up to this great community of frugal followers!
If you get my Friday newsletter, you most likely read Midge’s question about my favorite copycat restaurant recipe (if you don’t get my FREE newsletter be sure and subscribe via the sticky note in the upper right corner). Read below to see my response. Molly
I have to confess, I didn’t really have many “copycat” recipes in my collection until I looked at today’s freebie! Yummy! Thanks to that great E-Book, I now have quite a few to add to my collection! I have to say that of the recipes in the E-Book, my favorite is the “copycat Cinnabon cinnamon rolls.” I’m planning on making those this weekend for Father’s Day!
For your birthday dinner, why not try something you have never eaten before? You know my favorite cuisine is Mexican (and that’s where we usually end up!). If you try a type of cuisine that you end up not liking very much, you could always end the night with ice cream! Ice cream always saves the day, doesn’t it?
You could always make a reservation at one of those cute Hibachi grill places. Have you been to one of those yet? I love watching the food prepared right in front of me (and all the fun tricks the chef does while cooking!).
If you were brave enough to prepare (and EAT!) frog legs, I know you’ll come up with something great for your birthday dinner!
Love ya, Molly
To share a link to your post about frugal living, use the Linky below. But first. . .
1. We’d love for you to share your links that include anything related to DIY projects, saving money, frugal living, made from scratch cooking, cleaning products, sustainable living, gardening, organic, and anything else related to homemaking! You can also include your struggles while trying to live a frugal lifestyle (like Midge!)! Show us about how you are thriving while surviving on a smaller budget!
2. Please, no link-ups to giveaways or blog topics in which you are just selling a product.
3. Link directly to your frugal post, not to your home page.
4. Grab our linky graphic (from the sidebar) and put it on your blog or on your linky post.
5. If a linked up post does not meet the above guidelines, it will be removed.
6. If you link-up, please click on other’s links as well. Our frugal followers have a lot to share!
Living frugally means living, learning, and growing from each other. We can’t wait to see what you are going to share (to see other blogs who have linked up, click the link below)! Ready, set, link!