May your heart be light and happy; May your smile be big and wide,
And may your pockets always have a coin or two inside!
~an old Irish toast
It’s time for happy hearts, big smiles, and Molly’s Money-Saving Digest’s-Making Money from Home! This edition of Molly’s Money-Saving Digest is full of new, creative ways to provide for your family’s needs while remaining within your budget-just what you expect from Molly! In this issue she’s rounded up lots of fresh inspiration and information, so don’t miss it!
Here are just a few of the many topics you’ll explore in this Digest:
- Molly’s Minute: Do you know about the “four Ps” of making money from home?
- Parenting that Pays: You’ll be delighted with this exclusive interview with author Amanda Bennett (Amanda Bennett’s Unit Studies), who shares about her current writing project—a book designed to encourage resourcefulness in our kids and inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. Put some of her ideas into practice with your family and expect great things to grow!
- Begin With the Basics: Brown-Bagging It! Here’s a bunch of fresh, fun ideas for packed lunches with many informational links. Have you heard of bento (lunch-in-a-box)? Get recipe ideas and learn all about these cute lunches!
- On Sale This Month: Keep your eye out for these often-discounted items for March!
- Keeping it all Together: Continuing from last month with the next step toward a healthier budget is part 3 of our series, dealing with paying off debt and starting an emergency fund. To help you figure out which payoff scenario to use, you’ll want to play around with the free download debt reduction calculator. What a great feeling it will be to be totally debt-free!
- Feather Your Nest—Frugally: Here’s a new twist on the “use what you have” decorating philosophy. How about “use what you use?” Last month we talked about edible landscaping—now how about a little edible decorating? Try pretty fruit displays, hanging baskets, decorative bottles, and potted herbs.
- Pull Up A Chair: Calendar dates and reasons to celebrate in March and April! Fun food, game, and craft ideas to use for a St. Pat’s party!
- Something Old–Something New: Artist Jeanne Winters describes a beautiful repurposing project complete with photos!
- Montly Feature: Making Money From Home: Enjoy three special guest articles from women who are experts in freelancing and working from home: Jill Hart, founder of CWAHM (Christian Work at Home Moms); Michelle Medlock Adams, a successful freelance writer and speaker; and Donna Rees, general editor of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine who shares about marketing and the daily workings of a small, family-owned business, Homestead Originals.
- Do Your Homework Before Working From Home: With creativity, flexibility, and perseverance, there is money to be made from home. But you need to ask the right questions first! Explore many possibilities of popular home business with many links to help guide you in the right direction.
- Goal-Getter Spotlight: Betsy, a farm wife, homemaker, and cook extraordinaire, set aside money she saved toward a trip to Europe with her husband. You’ll be inspired!
- Readers Write In: Answers to “How do you make money from home?”
- Molly’s Question of the Month: To be answered in the April issue: Have you or your child(ren) experienced non-traditional alternatives to physically attending a college full-time after high school? Molly would love to hear from you!
“By the time you hit the end of the March Molly’s Money-Saving Digest you will be making fantastic and scrumptious lunches, decorating with ingenious repurposing techniques, entertaining with Irish spirit, and you’ll feel equipped and educated about where to look and how to succeed in a home-based business. Don’t miss out on this wealth of knowledge and creativity. Be sure to get your copy.”
~Heather Randall, TOS Review Panel
Still not convinced this E-Book is for you? Click here to view a sample of this item.
Molly has a wealth of information & support to share for an incredibly low price!
Once you’ve read this E-Book, we know you’ll be anxious to start “busting free from this economy.”
If you don’t have our prior issues, be sure to pick them up while you’re here to complete your collection.
Project Manager: Eleanor Joyce
Contributing Writers: Eleanor Joyce, Kris Price
File Size: 1.6 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!