Let there be light!
In case of emergency, apply faith and frugality.
Are you dealing with a job loss, illness, or worse—or just want to be prepared for challenging times? In the midst of a troubled economy, most families need all the advice they can get about living frugally and doing more with less. This month’s issue of Molly Green Magazine can help you make the most of limited resources and find inspiration in the triumphs of other moms who have created beauty from ashes. Here’s a sampling of what you’ll find in the magazine this month:
- Read how a military wife coped with her husband’s unexpected medical discharge—and how she took action.
- Be prepared for emergencies by packing a bag full of essentials for each family member.
- Try three quick, easy, and frugal meals that are great for families navigating challenging waters.
- Find out how winter clothes on clearance can be transformed into frugal summer clothes.
- Read how one couple has faced the financial challenges of chronic illness.
- Consider the benefits of bulk cooking and the different methods of streamlining your meal preparation.
- Follow along as Molly teaches cousin Midge all about creating a well-stocked pantry.
- Teach your children what they need to know about calling 9-1-1.
- Better prepare your family for emergencies, one month at a time.
- Embroider a simple Scripture sampler to bolster your spirits in tough times.
- Learn all about making beautiful and inexpensive tea sandwiches for your next gathering.
- Discover how just one small, inexpensive décor change can change the way you feel about an entire room.
- Find out which home remedies may be able to help your pet in times of illness.
- Explore the hobby of geocaching, a frugal and fun activity for the whole family.
See why homemakers love Molly Green Magazine—see what’s inside!
Project Managers: Dana Warwick, Becky Gustafson.
Contributing Writers: Terri Leigh Buck, Alayna Cann, Jill Clark, Emilee Gettle, Patricia Hunter, Inger Koppenhaver, Kimberly Pharris, Shannon Reilly, Dana Warwick, Christina Wong
File Size: 2.8 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!