Too early to think “Christmas”?
Plan now and enjoy a relaxed, joyous holiday season!
Ready or not, Christmas will be here in just five months. Might as well be ready. This month’s issue of Molly Green Magazine will get you started and have you singing Christmas Carols on the Fourth of July! There’s rarely time to shop once Thanksgiving arrives, let alone make handmade gifts and home-baked goodies. Molly will help you get underway with both before the summer is over. And planning ahead will accomplish one of Molly’s favorite things – saving money – by spreading out the dough you spend on food, gifts, and other Christmas activities over the months leading up to the holiday. So don your Christmas apparel and prepare to have the most relaxed, on-budget, enjoyable Christmas you’ve ever had. Read through this list of ideas that is sure to make your Christmas merry and bright!
- Add our cookie recipes to your file and learn all about freezing homemade cookies so they’ll be ready when you are.
- Update your calendar with upcoming special days and events for July. Did you know it’s National Anti-Boredom Month? Show your patriotism by starting Christmas projects that are sure to keep you from getting bored!
- Implement Molly’s tips on how to keep Christ the center of your Christmas every year in spite of the busyness of the season.
- Think about using Molly’s couponing techniques for helping others during the holidays—or any time.
- Try out some new summer recipes that will help keep you cool. They’re so easy you’ll have time to start on those Christmas projects.
- Let us teach you how to make a no-sew blanket that will warm someone on your Christmas list!
- Recycle old CDs and turn them into an elegant gift for that classy person you’d love to make smile this Christmas.
- Fill your creative mind with ideas for filling a gift basket that will please a whole family.
- Use our salt dough recipe to get your kids in the Christmas spirit this July, and have some new ornaments for your tree come December.
- Forge off worries about what to serve your allergy-stricken, health-conscious friends and family members during the holidays with our easy and tasty suggestions.
- Learn how to use the handy time-saving Internet tool, Pinterest, to help you keep track of all the ideas Molly has for you this month and use it to find many more.
- Chuckle as you read about Molly’s top ten kitchen disasters that you will want to avoid—especially during the holidays!
- Get some tips you may need to implement one day as you read Midge’s response to Molly’s memorable holiday dilemma.
- Grab hold of the concept of tackling the Christmas holiday one bite at a time—no gulping it down and choking on it this Christmas!
- Memorize some quotes you can use to remind yourself that’s it’s possible to enjoy the holidays when you plan ahead.
“Molly Magazine takes the guess work out of how to have easy savings every month. Molly has it wrapped up this month with tips for the gardener, the photography, the budding chef, the host/hostess who is looking for creative ideas, the pet owner, and everyone who just wants some new ideas on saving money.” –Laura
See why homemakers love Molly Green Magazine—see what’s inside!
Project Manager: Dena Wood, Becky Gustafson.
Contributing Writers: Alayna Cann, Patricia Hunter, Emilee Gettle, Kimberly Pharris, Shannon Reilly, Inger Koppenhaver, Becky Gustafson, Dena Wood, Sarah Dugger, Sharon White, Sheri Graham
File Size: 2.8 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!