Let’s Head Outdoors!
Frugal tips for summer fun – start planning now
Looking forward to the summer months? This month’s issue of Molly Green Magazine will help you think “summer” before June 20 rolls around. Whether you’re planning a wedding, growing a garden, or considering what to do on your vacation, you’ll find interesting and helpful information within the pages of June’s Molly Green Magazine. Learn how to develop creativity in your own backyard and dare to try a new recipe on the grill. You’re going to be amazed at all the fun you can have this summer without blowing your budget. Read these hints to find out what Molly has in store for you in this month’s magazine:
- Learn about the available varieties of leafy greens and transform them into scrumptious salads and side dishes.
- Update your calendar with upcoming special days and events for June that you may want to celebrate.
- Contemplate quality memories of your outdoor summer fun using photography tips that even amateurs won’t be afraid to try.
- Be clued in on the most important tool for any gardener and learn how to use it to your advantage.
- Check out all the ways to set a simple and pretty outdoor table complete with easy decorations.
- Obtain the instructions you’ll need to grill up an exotic meal that’s quick, easy, and inexpensive.
- Let us share creative decorating ideas for your outdoor space—from a rain gutter garden to an outdoor chandelier—that are sure to spark ideas of your own.
- Ward off those pesky bugs with a natural inspect repellant that you made yourself!
- When you read one woman’s story about “staycation” memories, you may never take a leave-home vacation again!
- Try out our yummy recipes for kids—they’re fun and easy so the kids can help.
- Make pretty party pennants that will liven any backyard gathering.
- Don’t miss Molly’s tips on how to have a happier camping trip with Fido.
- For those who are hearing wedding bells in the near future, take advantage of our 12-week wedding planner to get you started right.
- Midge shares her most embarrassing camping moments and her favorite campfire recipes.
- Learn why gas prices fluctuate and how to take frugal road trips in spite of high prices.
- Add six new fun ideas to your list for your family’s “vacation-in” experience.
See why homemakers love Molly Green Magazine—see what’s inside!
Project Manager: Dana Warwick, Becky Gustafson.
Contributing Writers: Alayna Cann, Dana Warwick, Patricia Hunter, Emilee Gettle, Kimberly Pharris, Shannon Reilly, Inger Koppenhaver, Kerry Ann Foster, Becky Gustafson, Dena Wood, Sarah Dugger
File Size: 3.8 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!