The Holidays Are Coming . . . Ready or Not!
The most wonderful time of the year is often not so wonderful. Decorating, gift and grocery lists, shopping, cleaning, menu planning, traffic, parties, plays, baking, wrapping, volunteering, house guests, long lines, cooking, late nights, visiting, and a drained budget can lead to wishing for the season’s end! We all know this is not what the season is about, yet it is easy for it to turn into chaos, turmoil, and even produce grumpy attitudes.
Molly and friends are here to help reduce your holiday woes using a smart approach and strategic planning. The November issue of Molly Magazine is like a Christmas stocking filled to the brim with frugal ways to save on decorating, festive meals, and gift selections. And in the midst of the commercial side of Christmas, you’ll be blessed with sure ways to help stay focused on Christ. Rather than a stressful holiday, may you glean peace and the spirit of the season as you selectively choose which ideas you’d like to incorporate into planning your family’s holidays.
- Love peanut butter? Top your next grocery list with a big jar of this comforting favorite in November—Peanut Butter Lovers month. Alayna Cann tips us off on this and other events to add to our calendar.
- Use your hamburger budget to bake a roast to remember. Patricia Hunter tells and shows you how.
- Breakfast will be your favorite meal this month when you see Molly’s recipes.
- Company’s coming for a stay? Don’t fret just yet. Molly will help turn your home into a sweet hotel.
- You love going to holiday parties, but hosting one is a different story . . . Rhonda Barfield teaches you how to relax and think creatively.
- There’s a strategy to planning the holidays? Yes, says Candy Foote. She shares her ideas about decorating, holiday feasts, and gift-giving.
- Need help ensuring Christ is the center of your holidays? Candy Foote provides the strategy that truly makes Jesus the reason for the season.
- Recycling becomes fun and frugal at Christmas when you incorporate Molly’s finds.
- Alternatives to store bought gifts can become treasured possessions—find out how from Rhonda Barfield.
- Would rock-bottom prices help your grocery budget? Then be sure to get snippy with Molly. She tells you how and when!
- Buying for teachers, neighbors, and friends can bump up the spending during the holidays. Susanne, the Hillbilly Housewife, solves the problem with creative crafting.
- Walking through the malls and superstores can make you focus on your hurting feet. Give those tootsies the treatment they deserve. Molly tells you how.
- Hear what Molly and Midge have to say about those after-Thanksgiving sales.
- What a better time to emulate Jesus in service to others? Sarah Dugger serves us up some great ideas.
See why homemakers love Molly Green Magazine—see what’s inside!
Project Manager: Dena Wood, Becky Gustafson.
Contributing Writers: Alayna Cann, Patricia Hunter, Inger Koppenhaver, Becky Gustafson, Dena Wood, Sarah Dugger, Sharon White, Candy Foote, Rhonda Barfield
File Size: 18 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly