Molly is wearing her worker bee and techie hat this month!
This month, Molly is all about sharing tips to help the working mom! No matter if you work at home or out of the home, all moms are busy. Wouldn’t you agree? Since the holidays will soon be upon us, you’ll also find some fun ideas on making your own Christmas letters, how to make your very own Christmas wreath, putting together your own Advent service and some great tips from Marla Cilley (you may know her as the Fly Lady!).
Look for all of these topics and many more:
- This ‘n That will show you special ways to celebrate each day of November and December
- In Begin with the Basics, Patricia Hunter discusses ways to utilize a “stop day”
- Learn about 5 free apps and sites to make your menu planning a breeze
- Jennifer Zuri shows you how to put together your very own Christmas wreath
- Do you tend to get stressed out during the holidays? Check out the article by Marla Cilley (The Fly Lady) on easy ways to avoid stress this year
- Sharon White shows you how to make a (recycled) waste paper basket
- Gardening in the desert isn’t as difficult as you might think! The article Pamela Williams tells you why
- Working from home can be tough, especially while raising children. Molly Recommends gives you some practical tips to make working from home a little easier
Molly Green Magazine, the magazine for everyone who wants to save money! Within the pages of this delightful magazine is not only money saving tips, but also recipes, crafts and more. There’s something for everyone!
~ Laura Williams
Project Manager: Becky Schnepf- Gustafson
Contributing Writers: Rhonda Barfield, Allie Casazza, Marla Cilley, Betty Daley, Pat Fenner, Kristen Johnson, Inger Koppenhaver, Sharon Shirey, Sharon White, Pamela Williams, Jennifer Zuri
File Size: 11.1 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!