Snip and save!
Molly makes cents of the coupon craze!
Does couponing seem too complicated? Or are you intrigued by stories of astounding savings at the cash register? Whether you want to go “extreme” or just save some money here and there, Molly Green Magazine can help. This month, our revamped and expanded magazine gives you couponing tips, but it doesn’t stop there. You’ll find plenty of other advice to help you get the most out of your money and your time.
- Benefit from our failed experiments in coupon organization—and what finally worked.
- If you’re crafty, make your own coupon organizer.
- Explain couponing to your children in terms they’ll understand.
- Find room for your grocery stockpile, even in a smaller home.
- Listen in as Molly helps her hapless cousin Midge with couponing.
- Take the Molly Green Coupon Challenge!
- Learn how to cook the perfect hard-boiled egg.
- Get the scoop on easy ways to save money around the house.
- Make your own “spa” products for less.
- Feed your family cheaply when rotisserie chicken is on sale.
- If you have furry friends to feed, save on their food, too.
- Is your nest newly empty? Get advice on continuing to live frugally.
- Find out how to save money by shopping at warehouse stores.
- Start saving your great ideas—and your friends’—on Pinterest.
See why homemakers love Molly Green Magazine—see what’s inside!
Project Managers: Brandy Chandler, Dana Warwick
Contributing Writers: Terri Buck, Alayna Cann, Brandy Chandler, Patricia Hunter, Amy Landisman, Inger Koppenhaver, Kimberly Pharris, Sharla Orren, Shannon Reilly, Dana Warwick, and Christina Wong
File Size: 1.7 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!