Conquer Mount Washmore!
Climb to the top of your laundry heap and raise a victory flag!
This month, Molly helps you tackle that job that never seems to end. From saving on supplies to making your laundry room a space you actually want to be in, Molly’s Money-Saving Digest Molly Saves In the Laundry Roomhas this chore in the bag. But the Digest doesn’t stop there. You’ll find plenty of other advice to help you get the most out of your money and your time.
- Get tips and recipes for two Thanksgiving side dishes.
- Put your slow cooker to good use during the busy holiday season.
- Find out how to put together a first-aid kit for your four-legged family members.
- Teach your kids how to save money at the grocery store.
- Turn a throw-away box into a useful storage bin.
- Learn more about avoiding colds and flu—and what to do if your valiant efforts fail.
- Holiday stress is almost a given. We’ll tell you how to combat it.
- Find out which book Molly recommends to help you create your ideal Christmas.
- Stretch your dollars by purchasing items that do double duty.
- Be inspired by one thrifty mom’s top 10 ways to save money.
You may not have 10 children, but your laundry pile can make it seem as if you do. Large or small, families generate a lot of messy clothes, towels, and linens, over and over and over again. In America, we have it easy compared to many of the world’s women, with our running water and washing machines. A little perspective is a wonderful thing—but despite our conveniences, laundry can be an overwhelming job. This month, Molly helps lighten the load.
- Surf the Internet for some inspiring laundry room redos.
- Save money by making your own detergent and stain remover.
- Get help with organizing a small space.
- Find out how Eleanor Joyce made her laundry task a bit more lovable.
- Learn how to remove many laundry stains with items you have around the house.
Take a closer look at all the impressive features you’ll find in this month’s Digest:
- This ’n’ That: Getting revved up to buy a used car? November is a good month to make the purchase. Every day is a good day to practice kindness, but World Kindness Day on the 13th makes it official.
- Begin With the Basics: Do something different with cranberries this Thanksgiving: Make a relish! And for many families, Thanksgiving wouldn’t be complete without cornbread dressing. Find out how Molly makes hers.
- Forms, Printables, & Links: The Internet has lots of good ideas for beautifying the laundry room to make the job cheerier. You’ll also find recipes and tips for saving money on everyday laundry supplies by making them yourself.
- Décor & More: Eleanor Joyce shares a sweet laundry find: a vintage cart that she turned into a rolling hamper. Her laundry room may still be less than ideal, but the cute cart adds both convenience and charm to the chore.
- Meal of the Month: KerryAnn Foster serves up chicken cacciatore for your slow cooker. Make your week even easier by cooking enough for leftovers. Then give your family an inexpensive and easy treat that can serve as both dessert and breakfast.
- Molly Saves! In the Laundry Room: Molly tells you which household products can help remove common laundry stains. Got a stubborn stain? Find out how to keep battling it without giving it a chance to set and become permanent.
- Pet Care for Pennies: Pets sometimes need first aid, too. Dr. Tiffany Rule tells us what to put in our first-aid kits and how to use them in case of a pet emergency.
- Tightwad Training Camp: Molly demonstrates for kids how a dollar saved at the grocery store can add up to hundreds over a year’s worth of shopping. This is news they can definitely use as they venture out on their own, or let them practice now by putting them in charge of the family groceries.
- Something Old, Something New: Sharon White takes an empty laundry detergent box and turns it into stylish storage for magazines. These storage containers only look as if you spent a lot of money.
- Here’s to Your Health: ’Tis the season for colds and flu. If frequent hand-washing and other precautions can’t keep illness at bay, try Molly’s tips for easing symptoms as you wait it out.
- You’re a Natural Beauty: Bust your holiday stress with some ideas for helping both your mind and body blow off steam, from the physical release of exercise to the spiritual peace of God’s Word.
- Molly Recommends: Do you really enjoy your Christmas routine, or are you blindly following traditions that you don’t truly hold dear? Molly recommends a book that helps you re-evaluate your holiday, taking into account what’s most important to you and your family.
- Change One Thing This Month: Shopping for table décor and dishware at thrift or discount stores is frugal. But take your thriftiness one step further by choosing items that can perform more than one function.
- Inspiration! One mom shares the top 10 ways her family saves money. Implementing even one of them can make a difference in your family’s budget, too.
- Directory of Links: For those of you who print and bind your Digests, you’ll have easy access to all of the fantastic links worth saving in the back of this issue. It makes your Digest easier to use!
See why homemakers love Molly’s Digest—see what’s inside!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer and wants to share with you—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
Molly makes it fun and easier to be frugal! Think about it—with so much to learn and save, if you apply just one money-saving idea, you’ll recoup the cost of this E-Book right away!
Project Manager: Toni Riggs
Contributing Writers: Dena Wood, Eleanor Joyce, KerryAnn Foster, Patricia Hunter, Sharon White, Toni Riggs, Tiffany J. Rule, DVM, Angie Donnelson
File Size: 4.7 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!