Wish you could afford to buy a little bonus or luxury item? How will you make room in your budget? Molly’s usual focus is on ways to spend less (you’ll find that too), but in this Digest, Molly takes a look at ways to earn more money—from home!
Perhaps you will discover your work-at-home dream job! Which luxury would you like to afford? Or maybe you don’t consider luxuries because you are struggling to simply make ends meet. You know, adding to your budget with a “home business” doesn’t need to be a major undertaking. It could be as simple as starting a resale business tied into your enjoyment of frequenting yard sales.
What are some highlights of this issue?
- Entrepreneur interviews—Young and old alike share pros, cons, struggles, triumphs, challenges, and benefits of running a business from home.
- New planning forms—Perfect to aid you in brainstorming and organizing your home business.
- Summertime salads—Your family will stay cool and satisfied with these fresh ideas and recipes!
- Kids’ Corner—Join the kids as they learn to create effective business cards and flyers.
- Amazing upcycling projects and ideas—Mrs. White, a new regular Digest contributor, has a true knack for turning trash into treasure!
There are so many ways to save and a lot to learn. . . a small price to pay compared to the great benefits you’ll receive and the money you’ll be saving once you dig into this magazine! Buy this E-Magazine for ONLY $2.50 (sale price is reflected upon checkout)!
Molly members already have this magazine in your member page! Simply click the “Molly Members” tab above, log in, and search out June 2010.
If you’re not a Molly member, check out everything you receive and sign up now on our SUBSCRIPTION PAGE!