It’s not just laundry lessons included in Molly’s Money-Saving Digest-Socks, Suds, and Savings. It’s all about home and family-repurposed projects, raising responsible children, creative cooking, investing wisely, enjoying and appreciating God’s gifts, and encouraging one another.
- Kids can learn laundry basics too!
- Spend as little as 3 cents per soap load!
- Repurpose planned leftovers into brand new meals!
- Feather your nest with a fabulous feathered friends’ wall hanging!
- Make plans for International Frugal Fun Day—October 2nd!
- Fashion a sweet dress for sister, sewn from two salvaged shirts!
Do your kids play leap frog over the soiled mounds at your house? Get them involved in a practical way. Approach it with the right attitude and maybe something good will emerge. And if you think you can’t learn something new, think again!
There are so many ways to save and a lot to learn. . . a small price to pay compared to the great benefits you’ll receive and the money you’ll be saving once you dig into this magazine! Buy this E-Magazine for ONLY $2.50 (sale price is reflected upon checkout)!
If you’re not a Molly member, check out everything you receive and sign up now on our SUBSCRIPTION PAGE!