There are many different ways to enjoy living a frugal lifestyle . . . this is a great place to learn new things, find what works and encourage one another. Below you can share the link to a post on your own blog, share a little about your frugal life and encourage others, or share a frugal Pin from Pinterest.
This linky party will now be open for the entire month of November (expiring December 1). Come and link-up to this great community of frugal followers! I’ll be Pinning away and sharing your posts ~
Our frugal tips for the week:
Family fun does not have to break the bank this fall! With only a few simple ingredients and a family walk in the outdoors, you can make these easy bird treats and enjoy educational fun . . . that’s for the birds!
It’s a great idea to hang these handmade bird feeders nearby so that you can be sure to see the feathered friends who come visit for a special treat. All that’s needed to make these is a few pine cones slathered in peanut butter and rolled in wild bird seed.
Add a little more excitement by donning binoculars and a field guide to identify the birds who flock to your yard. These treats are so affordable, you can help feed your new friends all through the winter. Be sure to get the kids involved. Other ideas to turn it into a fabulous learning experience include photographing the birds or sketching them in an art journal.
Don’t have an art journal? You can make one with inexpensive Composition notebooks and personalize them with your favorite scrapbook papers. These simple journals make a terrific gift for a friend as well. They also make a cool new “smash book” - crafty and frugal!
Take notes and collect data to chart the number and types of birds in your area. Try different kinds of bird seed to see if one attracts more birds or attracts different types of birds than another.
To share a link to your post about frugal living, use the Linky below. But first . . .
1. We’d love for you to share your links that include anything related to DIY projects, saving money, frugal living, made-from-scratch cooking, cleaning products, sustainable living, gardening, organic and anything else related to homemaking. You can also include your struggles while trying to live a frugal lifestyle (like Midge)! Show us how you are thriving while surviving on a smaller budget.
2. Link directly to your frugal post, not to your home page.
3. Please grab our linky button (from the sidebar) and put it on your blog or on your linky post, or use a text link back to our site.
4. If you link-up, please click on others’ links as well. Our frugal followers have a lot to share!
5. By linking up you agree to allow others to share and Pin your post (linking to you of course).
Living frugally means living, learning and growing from each other. We can’t wait to see what you are going to share! (Tto see other blogs that have linked up, click the link below.) Ready, set, link!
After you link up your post, go back to this same link below in order to visit other blogs and support and learn from the other participants. I will be pinning away! Do you follow Molly on Pinterest?
If you have not yet subscribed to the Molly Green Magazine . . . This month you can join for $1 for the first month and for $3.85 each month thereafter. The brand NEW Molly is coming out in January so now is the time to get the best rate!
CLICK HERE TO LINK-UP (come back to the same spot and click again to visit the other blogs)