Calling All Frugalistas in February . . .
Super-saving is the hat Molly dons this month
The newness of the year is wearing away as we enter February. Now we’re faced with the remnants of our holiday spending as well as new expenses we may incur over the next eleven months—braces, glasses, family vacation, car repairs, illness, educational materials, and so on. The list seems to grow every year. Don’t tackle it alone or without a plan . . . Molly and friends are here to help!
Strategy and planning are key words this month as we’re given lots of information to consider with regard to our family’s health care. We will learn to improve our skills in the areas of finance, shopping, decorating, pets, and more. Want to get out of debt and stay out? The answer is not in the latest self-help book. Hint: It’s in a book you already have that is filled with truth and inspiration! If you’re curious, read further for more tidbits of what’s to come. Get a head start by allotting time on your busy calendar for reading the February issue of Molly Magazine. You’ll be glad you did!
- Check Alayna Cann’s calendar first thing to see which day you should serve ice cream for breakfast and which day to cheer up your favorite grouch!
- Molly will share what she has found to be the key to living debt free. You may be surprised to find it at your fingertips.
- Living on a dime is closer to reality than you might think. Candy Foote provides five strategies that you can’t ignore.
- Saving money is in the mix of this issue—Molly reveals how to stir it up!
- Liven up those dead spaces in your home with tips from Molly.
- Inger Koppenhaver shows the reality of debt-free living with real-life stories from a business owner and a hobby farmer, plus six tips to tap into for financial freedom.
- Have a pet that could use a new bed? Don’t buy it—make it. Sharon White gives you step by step instructions using an old pair of jeans. Pictures provided.
- Turn less into more with Molly’s stretching and cutting tips—from improving your bank statement to sparking family time imagination.
- Ever used the word “affordable” in the same sentence with “doctor” or considered alternative health care? Now you can with Rhonda Barfield’s informative article.
- Credit cards have you drowning in debt and losing sleep? Rhonda Barfield offers an approach you may want to consider.
- Get smarter about using your smart phone with Molly’s shopping apps.
- Did you enjoy part one of Rhonda Barfield’s article on health insurance alternatives last month? Then you won’t want to miss part two in February!
- Molly and Midge share great advice on dealing with those everyday disasters that affect our finances.
- Molly fans share their own tried and true tips on frugal living.
See why homemakers love Molly Green Magazine—see what’s inside!
Click here to view a sample.
Molly makes it fun and easier to be frugal! Think about it—with so much to learn and save, if you apply just one money-saving idea, you’ll recoup the cost of this E-Book right away!
Project Manager: Dena Wood, Becky Gustafson.
Contributing Writers: Alayna Cann, Patricia Hunter, Becky Gustafson, Rhonda Barfield, Inger Koppenhaver, Dena Wood, Sharon White
File Size: 11MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!
Or become a monthly Molly Member and subscribe for only $3.85 per month!