Look for these topics and more:
- In Notes from the Heart, Patricia Hunter talks about using what you’ve got
- The FlyLady (Marla Cilley) talks to Molly readers about getting started with a system to help life become more organized
- Sharon White provides a fun, votive candle holder project in Something Old, Something New
- Gardening from the North and Gardening from the South are sure to give you great gardening tips, spring is the perfect time to begin planning!
- In Hearth & Home, Lisa Barthuly brings you some examples on natural spring cleaning
- Eric Osborn is back and writes from the male perspective in Ancient Ways in the 21st Century
- Kids in the Kitchen is just one of the featured articles from our friends over at Build a Menu
- In Here’s to Your Health, Susan Lyttek shares how to survive ear infections at home
- Beekeeping 101 is yet another featured article that will walk you through the basics of beekeeping
Director of Publication: Becky Bleck
Director of Advertising: Lisa Barthuly
Project Editor: Dara Ekanger
Cover Design, Layout, and Art Direction: Ronda Bodenstab
Contributing Writers: Rhonda Barfield, Lisa Barthuly, Karee Blunt, Leah Courtney, Betty Daley, James Duke, Meredith Duke, Sharon Duncan, Lisa Holcomb, Patricia Hunter, McKenzi Knapp, Susan Lyttek, Eric Osborn, April Schroader, Sharon Shirey, Morgan Treece, Anna Vaagen, Amanda van der Gulik, Sharon White
File Size: 10.9
Spring is in the air with Molly Green Magazine! Now is the time to spruce up your finances and sweep out the unnecessary expenses. Why not let Molly Green Magazine help you Spring Clean with savings inside and outside your home to get some more green in your wallet. ~ Laura Williams
Subscribe to a Molly Membership and receive all these goodies for just $7.95/mo!
All the back issues (from 2009-2013), 5 Molly E-Books, the new 2014 issues, The Old Schoolhouse Planners, exclusive access to Build a Menu’s Dine on a Dime menu planning, cottage industry market place shops for handmade goods (a networking and selling platform for handmade & homemade items), wonderful new columns from FlyLady, TheCookieLady, and the ladies of Build a Menu to name a few. Molly is spreading her wings to include back yard farming, sustainability, and all things home industry!
For only $7.95 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the bi-monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also MUCH more!
Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
For just $4.95, download just the March/April issue now!
Join Molly daily and follow her adventures in fiscally responsible homemaking at
And then keep watching for the next Molly Green Magazine.