Molly is celebrating Hearth & Home
- This ‘n That will show you special ways on how to celebrate the months of January and February
- In Notes from the Heart, Patricia Hunter talks about the 21st Century Woman of Excellence
- The FlyLady (Marla Cilley) makes her debut appearance and talks to Molly readers about progress. . . not perfection
- Sharon White joins us again this year with a fun project in Something Old, Something New
- Gardening from the North and Gardening from the South are sure to give you great gardening tips
- On Mama’s Mind brings you some examples of home remedies to help keep your family healthy this winter season
- Eric Osborn joins us this year and writes from the male perspective in Ancient Ways in the 21st Century
- Savvy Savings is just one of the featured articles from our friends over at Build a Menu
- Beekeeping 101 is yet another featured article that will walk you through the basics of beekeeping
Subscribe to a Molly Membership and receive all these goodies for just $7.95/mo!
All the back issues (from 2009-2013), 5 Molly E-Books, the new 2014 issues, The Old Schoolhouse Planners, exclusive access to Build a Menu’s Dine on a Dime menu planning, cottage industry market place shops for handmade goods (a networking and selling platform for handmade & homemade items), wonderful new columns from FlyLady, TheCookieLady, and the ladies of Build a Menu to name a few. Molly is spreading her wings to include back yard farming, sustainability, and all things home industry!
For only $7.95 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the bi-monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also MUCH more!
Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource. Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
The all new Molly Green Magazine is all about everything home industry. If you are interested in:
- DIY projects
- Back yard farming
- Delicious budget friendly recipes & much more . . . . .
Join Molly daily and follow her
adventures in fiscally responsible homemaking and homesteading at
And then keep watching for the next Molly Green Magazine.